Lazaridis ScaleUp Workshop
Wilson Sonsini is pleased to support the Lazaridis Institute in hosting their ScaleUp Workshop. Lazaridis ScaleUp helps high-potential, fast-growing Canadian tech companies scale and compete internationally by providing the expert support they need to achieve global success. Founders and executive team members will attend intensive workshop sessions led by global experts on the specific demands and challenges facing each cohort.
Wilson Sonsini partner Yokum Taku will lead a discussion on the latest trends in private company financings in Silicon Valley.
Thursday, February 9:
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. - Data-Driven Business: Success in Global Markets
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. - Positioning for Success: The Intersection of Product Strategy and Marketing
- 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Developing a Continuous Feedback Loop
- 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Raising Money from Silicon Valley VCs
- 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Latest Trends in Private Company Financings in Silicon Valley
Friday, February 10:
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. - How to Execute Great Product Work
- 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. - Building Strong Scale-Up Product Cultures
- 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. - Blitzscaling: Lightning Fast Path to Building Companies
- 2:15 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. - Ladder-Up Metrics: Measuring Product Outcomes
For more information, visit Lazaridis' ScaleUp page.
*All times above are Pacific Time.
Who will be speaking
February 9, 2023 – Wednesday 4 PM - 4 PM PT